Monday, September 19, 2005

Prank Calls

Last night I got a prank call. It was rich. I was in my dorm room, and some dude from Spurgeon dorm called asking for "Bob." I was all, "Um...you have the wrong number." And then I hung up, but he called back...twice...and kept being all, "Oh we must have gotten disconnected." It was pretty funny. Me and my roommates were passing the phone around and talking to him. It's pretty sad when the the guys have to resort to pranking the girls for entertainment. If nothing else, they could go and watch the two guys in Carey dorm who stage midevil battles with pool noodles and armor made out of old wrestling mats. Pretty sure I'd pay to see that one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen prank calls are so not funny. Especially when you get them 30 seconds after you get turned down by a girl who i asked to go to the late nite skate with. My roomies were like yes she changed her mind but no it was just a mean prank call

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home