Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back From Chambers!

Hey everyone! So much has happened since my last post! Thursday (the day of commencement contest) I was really sick...like, I could hardly stand up...so I didn't play in commencement contest. In a way it's a blessing, because if I had made the finals, I would have had to keep working on those songs, whereas now I can concentrate more on my platform.
I was so sick on Thursday that I wasn't sure that I'd recover enough in one day to go on choir tour. But the Lord is good. He gave me a speedy enough recovery that I was even able to go to work on Friday night!
Choir tour was amazing! I can't even begin to go into all the blessings I received, but...it was incredible! Each person in Chambers was such an encouragement to me. It was so fun to get to know everyone. So if any of you are reading this, thank you so much!
Well, this has been a longer post than I usually try to do (I don't know about you all, but I always ignore the super long posts! LOL.), so I think I'll close up now. I'll try and post pictures tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home