Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Vacation

I haven't posted in a really long time, but that's mostly because I have nothing to post about. My break has been relaxing, but very uneventful. Some highlights: seeing my cousins at my granny and grandpa's house, spending time with my best friend and her family (back from China! yay!), Christmas Day (of course), seeing my friends at Panera again, and babysitting. I got to babysit several of the kids from my church on Monday. I had two seven (?) year-olds, a three-year-old, two two-year-olds, and a one-year-old. It made for a pretty crazy evening, but I had a blast.
Tomorrow is my last day at home. = ( I always dread going back to college. Once I get there and get back in the swing of things it should be better. I just miss my friends back home so much. But only three more sememsters! Woo hoo! Signing off now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home