Monday, November 06, 2006

Indianapolis Christmas Tree

I was talking to Jill (my best friend/sister) tonight, and she and I decided that we're going to go to the lighting of the Christmas tree in Indy this year! I'm so excited! It's the world's largest "Christmas tree." (Actually it's just a monument decorated to look like an enormous Christmas tree.) I've wanted to go for a long time now, but my cousins are always boring and would rather stay at home playing on our ancient Nintendo 64 than go to something cool like this! (That was for you, Jeremy! LOL.) Anyway, I can't wait, especially because we're planning a shopping day in downtown Indy to go along with it. Woo hoo! Fun times.


1 Comments:

Blogger ScreaminPeep said...

i remember one specific thanksgiving, i was all about going down there, but my mom said i wasn't allowed to go without one of the older boy cousins for protection. i tried and tried to get one of you guys to go with me, but no one would....

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home