Friday, February 16, 2007

Ditching Artist Series


Jen and I decided to ditch artist series this year and instead go shopping and Starbucks-ing. It was great. All the girls in the dorms were getting all beautiful for artist series, so it inspired Jen and I to cutesify ourselves to see if any cute boys would notice us. LOL. (I actually wore makeup! I had to borrow from Jen because I don't even have any of my own. Sad but true...)
At Starbucks. (I made that scarf that Jen's wearing!)
* * * * *
When we got back to the dorm we were kind of bored, so we decided to take pictures of the many moods of Jen and Jenn.

Surprised.

Scared.

Excited.

Sad.

Angry.


Skeptical.

* * * * *

When we got bored of that we broke out the flavor ices from my window.

Nice, Jen, nice.

I think the sugar was going to our heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home