Saturday, October 01, 2005

Spirit Week

This past week was spirit week here at MBBC! Super fun. Here's some pics:

So Monday was duct tape day. Some people got really creative with it! Here's just a few of my personal favorites. We had Superman, Batman, Red Green, the Tin Man, etc.


Tuesday was Monocromatic Day. It was sweet to look across chapel and see nothing but black, white, and grey.


Wednesday...Hawaiian Day. No one went too extreme on Wednesday. We had a few guys wearing grass skirts, but that was about as crazy as it got.


Thursday was Blue and Gold Day (our school colors). 'Bout the craziest it got was this one guy's yellow suit. Wow. I don't even want to know where he got that thing. But when I was walking into the gym, one of my friends was giving me a hard time about my lack of extreme-ness (AKA: tackiness), and when I explained to him that it was because I didn't have much of anything blue or gold in my wardrobe, he put his blue and gold hat on my head. Later I found a picture of it on the Crusader Net. Wierd that the camera person was there with the camera ready at just the right moment. Anyway, here's the pic.


Friday was class color day. Pretty sure that was my favorite day. We had "crazy chapel" where each class got in a different corner, and then we had competitions. You know, the kind that make the competitors look like fools? Yeah. Hilarious. So a bunch of sophomore guys stayed up super late Thursday night making this bus out of cardboard and duct tape. Sweet. They fit like 7 guys in there and they were walking it up and down in front of the sophomores' bleachers. It was rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home