Monday, March 13, 2006

Chambers Pics (Finally)

These pictures are from the MBBC website. I still need to get mine from Dan Howe's computer. So until I do that these will have to suffice.

We went to this ice cream place that had one of those "eat this monstrous amount of food and you'll get it for free!" things. So Riis decided to try it. He didn't succeed, but he still got his name put up on a wall under "attempts." Pretty funny.

Some of the guys got marshmallow guns from one of the houses they stayed at. You stick a marshmallow in that top hole and then blow it at people. Here we have Dan Howe and Jon Bennett terrorizing Dr. Ledgerwood.


This is a big group of us at Navy Pier. We were all walking along the pier in a huge mob of jean skirts and collared shirts. Onlookers must have been thouroughly confused. = )

Chelsie had never eated a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwitch before tour! She tried one and didn't like it. Can't say I blame her! LOL.

We went to a mall for a little while on Saturday, and some of the people went into Pac Sun or someplace like that and dressed up Jon Bennett and Fraser Armstrong. Jon looks like a surfer dude.

And Fraser just looks like a pimp. Or maybe a nerd trying to fit in at a public high school...in California...or something.


I don't really remember what I was doing, other than someone randomly whipped out their camera to take a picture of me, and just as they did, Riis thrust his apple in my face. Whatever it was that was going on, I came out looking pretty funny. = )

If you really want to look at more pictures from Chambers tour, go here.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Dave said...

Jenn, you are the bomb.com. I love you so much. I also like the pics. Smallville Season 3 Baby!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home