Saturday, March 11, 2006

Goth & Chola

Tonight me and Angelina dressed up really scary. I was goth and she was chola. (Chola is a ghetto mexican.) Pretty scary. Here are the pics:
This is the scariest one of me. Pretty sure I look demon possesed. Mwah hah hah.

Angelina looks like she's telling someone off. She's so funny!


Mexican with an attitude.


Oh yes. Scary hotties.


What can I say about this one?

If I saw us on the street, I think I'd cry. And maybe run. For dear life.

You can't really tell too much, but I even dyed my hair for the occasion! With the kind that washes out in 8 washes, not the permanent kind. It was supposed to be black, but it just made my hair dark brown with a purplish tint to it. Ha ha! I was gonna wash it all out right away, but I was kind of digging it, so I decided to just let it wash out slowly. So my hair's still purplish brown. And will be for about a week! Sweetness! .com! (That was for Deb. Pah hah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home