Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Friends

These are some pictures I took today:

This is me and Jen and Lindsay in the dining hall. It was our last time this semester to eat lunch together! We lingered for quite some time as none of us had anything to do. It was fun to be able to just chill without feeling guilty. LOL.

This is me and my friend Julie. We were heading up to supper together tonight, and we noticed that we matched! Yay! Lol. So we decided to take a picture to put on our respective blogs. (We both put our entire lives on our blog.)

3 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

oooo yay :) i'm on your blog! i still need to upload our's on mine... hope we find something to do tonight - i'm SO bored! now that we actually have time - we r all like - what do we do?! ;) hahaa! i'm glad u came up to supper tonight! that was FUN :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Cool Blog Jen!! Make sure you keep it updated so I can follow up with you over the summer!!!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Jenn! I got a blogspot! Now I can keep up with this thing at MBBC...if this is still cool!:) Just wanted to let you know! Welcome Home!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home