Sunday, April 30, 2006

Incident with an exercise ball...and Giovanni

So I was playing with an exercise ball tonight, and I was just rolling around on it, and somehow I ended up in this position. You can't really tell, but my head isn't touching the floor at all. I'm balancing by my hands and feet on the dresser. Let's just say that getting down from that position was quite a scary incident in the life of Jennifer Beth Luttrull.



This is my terrified face.


And this is Giovanni, Angelina's brother. He is just the cutest thing on planet earth.

2 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

oooo :) i believe u r right - he is SO cute! i found your blog!!!!! :) YAY! i'm adding u to my links...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

He is really adorable. I got to see him at church!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home