Friday, April 21, 2006

Kelly

Kelly Kusik is one of my best friends here at MBBC. She is such a peach! She and I are both music majors, so alot of times we're in the practice rooms at the same time. We inevitably end up talking instead of practicing. But our practice room talks have been SOOOO good for me! She has helped me grow so much spiritually. You know how sometimes you have a bunch of different experiences that don't seem to have any connection, then all of a sudden in one conversation the Lord shows you what He was teaching you through all of those experiences? It's like a light just comes on in your head. Well, I've had a lot of those moments this year, and most of them have been while talking to Kelly. She is such an encouragement to me and such a good example. So I decided to dedicate a post to her. I love you, Kelly!


By they way: she would want me to put a disclaimer on this picture. I was wearing these sunglasses, and she was all "Oh my word, they match my outfit!" So she wanted to try them on and I let her and we were laughing really hard. I made her take this picture against her will. She's such a goofball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home