Monday, January 08, 2007

Back at School.

Well, I'm back at school. Though I would definetly rather be at home, I have resigned myself to my current situation. It should be a pretty good semester, I think. My class load is lightest it's ever been, but I'm in four performing groups-- Chambers Choir, band, orchestra, and Triumphant Brass, I have a recital coming up in February, and we're doing an operetta towards the end of the semester which the orchestra will be playing for. So I should keep busy. = )
I'm getting really excited for Triumphant Brass! We have our first rehearsal on Wednesday, and our first performance on Friday in chapel. We're already starting to talk about outfits and photo shoots, etc. I'm totally psyched.
Anyway, this is the second post in a row with no pictures (I've been really lax about taking pictures lately.), so before I bore everyone to death, I think I'll sign off. Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas break as much as I did!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock on triumphant brass!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home