Saturday, February 17, 2007

Band Recording

I spent most of the day today in a band recording session. We had one before this semester, and we'll have one again in March. We in the euphonium section managed to keep ourselves entertained, though. I went and got my camera partway thru the session, and I got some pretty fun pictures. Check it out:

Me and Krista waiting for the session to start.


Krista getting violent.

During one of the breaks Davis, Jeremiah, and I had a mini "jam session." Jeremiah and I were just playing "Heart and Soul" when Davis came over and started improvising a countermelody over ours. It was cool.

The boys were goofing off. (L to R: Jeremiah Willson, Jon Yelland, Ben Rhine)

During the breaks while the rest of us were goofing off, the girls in the percussion section were oh-so studious doing their homework. (Overachievers! LOL.)
Me and Chris played rock paper scissors during rests.

Me beating Chris.

Him beating me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay band recording! i was there. and today - Triumphant Brass records!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home