Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cool little "Get to Know Me" type thingy

I found this on one of my friend's blogs, so I decided to fill it out. It's alot of fun. = )

TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I love to be outside.
2. I love to wear monochromatic outfits. (Black/Gray/White, Brown/Beige/Tan, etc, etc)
3. I met Paul Jr. of the Orange County Choppers!
4. I would love to live in Italy someday.
5. My favorite books are the Bible, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Pride and Prejudice, Olivia (the kid's book), etc, etc
6. I sneeze whenever I daydream. (wierd but true)
7. I think I have coffee in my veins instead of blood.
8. Because of #7, I go into convulsions every time I see that beautiful green circle. (...the...Starbucks...logo...)
9. I can circular breathe. (look it up)
10. I am legally blind.

NINE places I've visited
1. Nova Scotia (my favorite place I went this summer. sorry wretch, i know you hated canada. = ) )
2. New Brunswick (beautiful!)
3. Ontario (Toronto was pretty cool. NYC was WAYYY better!)
4. Prince Edward Island (not all it's cracked up to be)
5. New York City! (the best place in the world!)
6. Maine (again, not all it's cracked up to be)
7. Las Vegas (talk about dazzling!)
8. Niagara Falls (the American side is considerably less crowded AND cheaper)
9. Boston (one of my favorite places. i luv big cities!)

EIGHT things I want to do before I die
1. Get married
2. Play in a professional orchestra
3. Swim in the Caribbean
4. Spend a summer in Europe
5. Learn to play the violin
6. Kiss the man of my dreams in the middle of Riverside Park (You've Got Mail!)
7. See my kids get married
8. Write a symphony

SEVEN ways to win my heart
1. "Sweet nothings"
2. Be on fire for God
3. Make me LAUGH!
4. Be passionate about music
5. Be passionate about me
6. Dress preppy
7. Grin for no reason when you look at me

SIX things I’m afraid of
1. Water if I can't see the bottom
2. Being alone
3. Disapproval from someone I care about
4. Spiders
5. That monkey puppet Grandpa Lingle has (I don't know why, but that thing seriously gives me the heebie jeebies)
6. Clowns

FIVE things I don't like
1. Peanut butter
2. When people stress over nothing
3. Legalism
4. 1st hour classes (7:20 AM is way to early for anything)
5. Hoes

FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Act like all you have to do is arrive
2. Refuse to take leadership
3. Have a dangler
4. Chew with your mouth open

THREE things I do everyday
1. Practice
2. Pray
3. Talk on the phone

TWO things I am thinking right now
1. I can't wait till Dome Day!
2. I just spent way too long on this thingy.

ONE person I want to see right now
1. Laney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home