Friday, November 11, 2005

Boys

Boys are confusing little wretches. Actually, I don't think they are at all. I think that they are the most straitforward things in the universe, and us girls just overanalyze them. I think I'm the confused one. You see, I'm a HOPELESS romantic. I love sappy romantic comedies, etc. And I love to daydream about the day that my prince charming will come and sweep me off my feet, etc. But I've been thinking about it here lately, and I kind of wonder if I'm not more suited to a single life. I mean, when I think about dating, I'm all "Oooo I want that!...except I don't want to have to eat EVERY meal with the same person...and I don't want to stay up till midnight every night talking to them...and I don't want to be one of these couples who sits and stares at each other (seriously...what is the point?)...etc, etc." I don't know, maybe if I actually found someone I cared that much about it'd be different. But in the meantime I've decided to put boys from my mind as much as possible. But...LOL. I found this super cute thing on the internet. Now, if having a boyfriend was really like what this describes, I'd be all, "Dude, sign me up!" But until I can find a boy this perfect, I think I'll be content to be free. = )


*i want a boy..

A nice Christian boy.

He'll tell me we're like Corey and Topanga.

He'll give me his favorite sweatshirt.

He'll call me at 3am and ask me what i'm doing.

He'll tell me he couldn't fall asleep because he
was thinking about me, and he needed to hear my voice.

He'll text me every morning before school
saying "Have a great day babe I love you!".

And he always whispers something sweet in my ear.

He'll take me to a concert to see his favorite band.

And he wont get embarrassed to tell me
he loves me in front of his friends.

When I cry he'll tell me I'm too
beautiful and he'll kiss every tear.

When I’m upset he’ll grab my face and
tell me everything will be alright.

He'll always make me feel better because
he knows the perfect things to say to me.

All of his friends will know we're in
love because he'll talk about me to them.

He'll stay up with me all night when im sick.

When we're walking together he'll stop and
pick up a flower and put it behind my ear.

He'll love everything about me and tell me that I'm perfect.

We always end up laughing about silly fights.

We wont get mad for making fun of each other
because we crack up at every bit of it.

Even if we're a million years old, butterflies
will still go crazy inside of me ... Every time he kisses me.

He'll tell me he'd die without me.

He'll surprise me by bringing me over
my favorite food when I'm having a bad day.

When we go out for ice cream, he'll put some on my nose
then I'll put some all over his face.

And we just never stop laughing.

he wouldn’t be scared to cry in front of me--
--and would hold me when I cry.

He'll introduce me to his friends
as the coolest girl he’s ever met.

He'll buy me jewelry and bouncy
balls from vending machines.

We would have contests of how far we could
spit our gum, or how far we could jump off a swing.

He'll take walks with me in the snow, and
we'll catch snowflakes on our tongues.

He doesn't even like snow, but I love it.

And we'd always take pictures in photo booths.

He'll let me go places with his mom.

We would play tag and not care who’s watching.

We'd kiss in the rain.

And when I hear him speak, I'll fall in love all over again.

I want a boy who can argue over stupid things with me,
and then go totally soft when I got sad and apologize.

I want someone who would lay outside under the stars with me.

Someone who will squirt me with water guns in the house.

I want someone to be there no matter what ... always and forever.

Perfect.

I'll be his everything.

And he'll be even more to me.

He will love me for always.

He writes me poems that make me cry,
and he says he’ll catch me when I fall.

*I want a guy who will make me happier than I’ve ever been before.*

Amen. God will provide.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dave said...

wow, that is kinda high system requirements. would you except a guy who just loves you with all his heart, no matter what you do?

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home