Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Past Few Days

So the past few days have been on the boring side. But I'm going to write about them anyway. I had two tests today. I think I did pretty well in both of them. The Madrigal choir left for tour today after chapel, which means that some of my homies are gone. (EG- Marc, Rebecca, Lent, etc.) I'm actually ahead in my practice time for once. (miracle of miracles!) I have a really bad cold sore on my lip, which made that getting ahead in the practice time thing quite a painful ordeal. I've decided to stop thinking about boys (quite a revolutionary idea for me!) and let God handle it. Totally. No more daydreaming for Jennifer Beth Luttrull. Um...that's pretty much it. I need to go now because Kelly is probably waiting for me for lunch. So, for now, good bye dear void. (A quote from You've Got Mail that didn't really make sense in this context but i decided to use it anyway. LOL.)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dave said...

Well, I love you Jenn. I know you don't get very many comments, but keep on keeping on, I still love you.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well good luck with finding your Knight in Shining Armor!!!!!!!!!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home