Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dome Day!

Hopefully I'll go there this weekend!!!!

We get this Friday off for no apparent reason other than the fact that Dr. Jaspers is possibly the coolest person on the planet! Woo hoo! So I'm coming home! Yay! Hopefully I'll get to hit up the local Starbucks, hang with some friends, watch some soccer (go ICA!), etc. I'm coming home with 3 boys (woo hoo!). Oh yes, this weekend is looking better by the second. One of the boys went to Eagledale, one went to Community, and the other is just a friend from college.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dave said...

Hey turdlet. How are you doing you little stiker. Luv Ya Lots. I can't wait till Friday. Although, I don't think that it is looking good for the soccer game, but we can still try.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home