Monday, March 20, 2006

Band Tour

I'm on band tour just now. I've really been enjoying it so far. Here are some pictures of things that have happened so far:


My first slurpee since this summer! It came with a free tattoo and a free candy straw. Very exciting!


This is a bunch of us girls at Estes Park. Left to right: Lauren, Hannah, Jen, me, Christin, Lydia, and Sam. Notice the gorgeous scenery behind us!


The four of us in this picture went shopping together. It was really fun and I got some super cute sunglasses and a tshirt! Yay! Sam is in front, then in back it goes me, Jen, and Bryndley. (I hope I spelled her name right! LOL.)


This is Joel (in the hat) and Andy (with the glasses). Joel randomly found that hat in the bus and has worn it all tour. Andy got those sunglasses from Sam and wore them while we were playing Phase 10 because he thought they'd help him with his poker face. We tried telling him that we could see his eyes through them, but he didn't believe us.


This is the group I went "hiking" (actually walking along scenic sidewalks) with. Fun group! Left to right: Jodi, Elizabeth, Andy, me, Chip, and Joel is standing in front. (Notice that Chip stole Joel's orange hat for the picture.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kutzie said...

ohhh, glad you're having a blast on tour! Praying for yoU!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home