Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tuesday

Tuesday was such a good day! It was fundamentalism conference, so we didn't have any classes. We had two sessions in the morning and one at night, but we had the entire afternoon to ourselves. It was perfect, because it was the most beautiful day we've had all year! It was 65 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze...gorgeous. I went out to lunch with Becky, Heath, and Chris, then, when we got back, I decided to walk to the library. On my way, Dan drove by me and shouted my name out his window (dork. lol.), so I called him. He told me that he, Micah, and Sarah were going to Latte Donatte. I asked if I could come too, and he said sure, so I went and hung out with the three of them for a while. It was so nice to just sit and relax and talk with friends. =) Then I went to the library, updated my facebook, checked my email, etc. I didn't even set foot in the practice rooms all day. It was great.
And tomorrow morning I go home!!!! Woot, woot. I cannot wait! I miss my family so much! And my mom is having surgery tomorrow morning (pray for her if you think of it!), so I'll get to play mommy to my mommy all week. =) Have a great spring break, everyone!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

hey girl!!! how's break treating you?! hope it's wonderful... see you soon

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home