Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Sunday and Cornerstone

Easter Sunday was really nice at Cornerstone. It was the one year anniversary of Cornerstone's first service, which made it extra special. We had alot of music, which was fun. One of the songs was going to be a mixed quartet with Kelly as soprano, me as alto, Eric as tenor, and Jordan as bass. Unfortunately, however, Kelly couldn't get the piano part recorded, so she had to play it for the performace. That bumped me up to soprano without an alto to support me! Scary! Especially since I had to hit a high F! But the Lord gave me strength, and I was surprisingly un-nervous. (Pardon my horrendous grammar. LOL.) After the service we went to the McPhails' for lunch. The Carlsons came, too, and so did Zach. We had a feast and lots of fun fellowship. =)

This picture was actually taken the week before Easter Sunday, but it was taken while Kelly and I were at Cornerstone, so I decided to include it. =)

Mrs. Carlson made this cake (It's called "bunny cake."), and I just thought it was so cute! So I took a picture of it. LOL.
This is Frankie, the McPhails' dog. He's adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home