Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Weekend

I had a really great weekend. So the cold sore that I thought was "ruining my life" (to quote Napolean Dynamite), actually turned out to be a blessing. You see, I got a glimpse into the life of a non-music major for a few days. It was pretty cool. On Friday I went for a jog, wasted some time, and stayed up well past reasonable hours playing twister in the basement. It was so fun. Then on Saturday I watched some of the powderpuff football games (yeah to Melford who won overall! we're totally the bomb digity), worked on a paper, and went to Perkins for supper. It was like totally way fun. = ) Other than the paper. LOL. Oh, and on Saturday night I went and hung out in Amy Brundage's room for a little while. That was super fun. She's such an encouragement to me! We talked about boys and how we're both trying to forget about them, etc. LOL. And then I broke out her roommate's guitar and was trying to figure out some chords on it. But I was really bad. Pah hah. But we got some funny pics of me playing the guitar. Can't wait to get those developed. Anyway, yeah. Fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home