Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More Chambers Pics

Okay, so this is about my fifth post about Chambers Tour, but... LOL. I have these pics that I finally got from Dan Howe, so I just had to post them! The computer I'm on is acting kind of wierd, so I couldn't post some of the pictures I wanted to. I have at least one more that I absolutely HAVE to post. It's of me and Kelly. It's hysterical. HYSTERICAL. Okay, maybe it's not CAPS LOCK worthy, but it's pretty funny. Anyway, here are the pictures I've been babbling about:


This is a whole group of us at the restaurant. We got Chicago style pizza, which was delish. Fun times! Oh, I miss these peeps so much!



This is me and my roommate Sarah. She's such a peach! And we got to tour together, which was fun. = )



This is me and Andrew Riis. He's a funny guy, as you can see from the picture. This particular moment was captured while waiting for our cue to enter and sing, if I remember correctly.



This is me and Abigail Utley. I've known her since we were babies, and now we're in choir together! Yay! = )



This is me and Fraser Armstrong on Navy Pier with Chigago in the background. Lovely view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home