Monday, May 08, 2006

Graduation Day

This past Friday was Maranatha's graduation. The Chambers choir sang, so I had to stay around for the graduation. Though that meant 3 days with less than nothing to do, it actually was kind of nice, because I got to hang out with some of my friends for a little longer, and I got to see some of my friends graduation. Here are some of said friends:
Here's me and Angelina. I'm gonna miss that little wretch! She was my PC this year. We had a ton of fun rooming together. At least I had fun. = )

This is me with Andrea, my PC from last year. I hadn't seen her in a while, so it was fun to see her again.

This is me and my cousin, Nik. He went on a missions trip to Africa this semester, and he plans to go back, at least for a little while, to help out there. Kudos, Nik!


This is me and Susie Ferris, a fellow music major. She and her sisters are sort of adopted siblings to my cousins, so I guess that makes them my adopted cousins...or something.


And this is Giovanni. Such a cutie!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss that little wretch and her little brother, too.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I wish I could have been there.

2:49 PM  
Blogger jules said...

ooooo very cute pictures! (your hair is lovely!) i miss u -- come back! ;)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

ditto on the come back thing...also, i had no ideal lingle was your cousin! Lucky Ducky! lol just kidding, really...

6:24 PM  
Blogger ScreaminPeep said...

awwww...you guys are so sweet. thanks. but i don't want to come back. sorry. =)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home