Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back at College

Well, I'm finally posting again. On my way to Wisconsin I got in a horrible car accident. I was driving down the highway and I came up behind a semi. As I was passing it, one of it's tires suddenly exploded, causing it to roll onto it's side directly on top of my car! I waited for an agonizing 3 hours for the medical team to arrive. By the time they got there, it was too late. I'm paralyzed from the waist down now, but the doctor says that maybe with intensive therapy I'll someday regain use of my toes.
Actually none of that happened. I didn't really have anything interesting to post about so I decided to make something up. I'm at college safe and sound. It's been really fun seeing all my college buddies again. But other than that I have nothing more to post about. Have a lovely evening!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a good one, at least. better than mine. i almost hit a squirrel on the way in today.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

welcome back. glad to hear you made it safely and didn't have to go through your made up story.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe that was funny!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home