Thursday, October 19, 2006

Recent pics

Every weekend I go over to my aunt and uncle's house to do laundry. Michelle, my cousin, and I have a little tradition that whenever it's warm out we go on a bike ride, usually to Berres Brothers for coffee. Well, this is a picture of her and I on our most recent Berres Brothers expedition. Unfortunately, I fear it will be the last of the season, because it is much too cold to ride bikes now.





Last week was Spirit Week. There were a ton of crazy outfits, many of which can be viewed here. These pics are just some that I took. The one to the right is Jen Scates. For "Fourth Grade Picture Day" she did her hair in four braids. She came into my room to show me, and I spiked it up like this. It was pretty funny. I told her all she needed were some cheapy plastic barrettes like what everyone used to wear. Haha! The other two are from twin day. My entire harmony class (minus the one guy in it) decided to dress alike. (L to R: Sarah Lent, me, Kelly Kusik, Amber Maule, Jen Largent, Rebecca Ferris) Jen Largent and I decided to go one step farther and write "Jen L." and "Jenn L." on our shirts.

Other than that, my life has been pretty normal lately. Oh, by the way, I did end up revenging Katy. She was laying on her bed studying and I came up behind her and dumped about a quarter of a water bottle on her back. It was pretty funny. But then when I left the room she stuck her wet tshirt in my pillow case. So my pillow got all wet. But I got her better, so I still consider my revenge to be successful. LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

i love it! twin day was one of the funnest! :) you all look so cute! i'm actually on your blog and commenting!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home