Sunday, October 08, 2006

Cousins, recitals, Starbucks, extension, and then some

So this is my first post in a really long time, I know. I'm just busy. That's what I'll chalk it up to. = ) So anyway, here goes....
I went to my cousins' house this weekend as usual. Michelle and I went for our bike ride. We went to Berres' Brothers coffee place. That was fun. Then when we got back, she, Cathy and I went for a walk along this nature path near their house. It was a perfect day to be outside, so we had a really nice time.
Saturday night I went to Jillian Brewer's recital. She did great. = ) Afterwards I ended up going to Starbucks (!) with Dan Howe and Julie Kerr. That was fun. I hadn't ever really talked to Julie, so it was fun to get to know her a little better. Plus, STARBUCKS!!! I hadn't been there since I left for college, so let me just say it was a blessed occasion.
Extension today was great. Kelly's ministry team had an outing, but luckily the camp team from MBBC was going down there, so I got to ride with them. That was fun. They are a fun group. = )
Well, I better get going now. I'm supposed to be practicing, but I'm taking a break. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home