Sunday, October 08, 2006

Funny incident

Tonite my shower was rudely interrupted by three, that's right THREE, cups of ice cold water. My roommate is so getting it. So I came back to the room really mad. Well, I wasn't really mad, but I was trying to act mad to be dramatic, because I'll admit that it was pretty funny. Well, I was trying to be dramatic and mad-acting, but when I went to put on my pants, I accidentally put both feet in the same leg. After a few seconds of what I would imagine to be some pretty hilarious-looking hopping around, I finally fell over onto my side. What made it even funnier was that I was trying to be all dramatic. Oh heavens. I couldn't even get up for about a minute because I was laughing so hard. Ha ha!! But, Katy, don't even think for a minute that you're off the hook, because you're not. I'll get you one of these days when you're least expecting it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl's side is weird

6:42 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

i had to wait to come up there till next year. i couldn't afford it. so next year.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home