Monday, November 28, 2005

Death by Atomic Fireball

Let me just say how lucky I am to be here right now. This morning in harmony class an attempt was made on my life. So there I was, sitting in my seat, staring at the appoggiatura that was being discussed, when all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my head! Everything started to get dark...the room was spinning all around me. I was brought back to my senses by the giggling of my classmates. I looked around and spyed an Atomic Fireball jawbreaker laying on the floor. Rebecca Ferris had chucked it at me with all her might...without even warning me...even though I wasn't looking up. Oh my. I think she's jealous of my mad skills...If I am found dead someday soon, and the evidence seems fishy or like it's not quite adding up, you'll know where to look....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home