Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Papers and Performances

I had a music history paper due today at 7:20 AM. Oi. So I was up well past my normal bedtime and then well before me normal rising time last night. But I did get a nap this afternoon. (Just a few minutes ago, in fact.) Just before I wrote it, though, I found out that my teacher is a really super hard grader of papers, and that he'd done a HUGE paper on my topic for his masters degree! Oh my soul. It just cracks me up how much "drama" there is in my life. Haha! But, in less than an hour I get to play in Rep Class! Woo hoo! It's really weird, I know, but I LOVE performing! Especially when I feel well prepared (which I do) and ESPECIALLY especially when I'm playing a piece that I love (which I am)! Yay. So I'm heading up to the practice rooms to warm up here in a coupla minutes. Anyway, signing off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home