Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Last of the Chambers Pics (I promise!)


This is me and Cathy Brier at our away concert. That was a fun day!



This is me and Hannah Kutz at a rest stop.



This is me and Kelly and Hayley at our away concert. They gave us pizza! Yay! = )


This is me and Christin and Jon Bennet outside a rest stop. This picture is especially cool, because you can see that it's snowing! (If you click on the picture it'll enlarge it and you can see the snow a little better.)



There's quite the story behind this one. You see, our Chambers skirts are extremely long and flow-ish, so they can sometimes get in the way when we're trying to get ready. I came up with this method of eliminating problems caused by long, flowy skirts. I think we look like we're from India...or something.



This is me and Deb Gegerich. (Sorry if I butchered your last name, Deb! LOL.) She's a super fun girl! And we have a ton of inside jokes. (The midgets!!!)



Here we have me and Christin Peterson. She is such a peach! I was on tour with her for Chambers and Band both, so we've really gotten to know each other. = )



This is me and Dan listening to his ipod. He had a headphone splitter, so we sat together on the free seating days and listened to stuff. Super fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home