Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Elijah Thingy

This last weekend the Madrigal choir and the orchestra travelled down to Chicago to do a performance of Mendelssohn's (sp?) Elijah. It went really well. I got to see my old RA, Andrea! (Unfortunately I forgot to get a picture with her...blast!) I even got to stay at her house! Super fun! The highlight of the weekend, though, was that my family came to see me! I thought only my mom was going to be able to come, which would have been super fun, but then I found out that my dad and brother were coming, too, which was even funner! (Disclaimer: I know funner isn't a word. I just felt like using it.) Then, my grandpa ended up coming, too, which was even more funner! (Disclaimer: Same as before.) Here are some pictures:


This is me and my brother making kissy lips at the camera. He's such a goof!



This is my whole family! Yay! Unfortunately my shirt was bunching up wierd. Not sure what was up with that.



This is me and Ashley Sloop, who I sat with on the way back to MBBC. She's alot of fun. We played a really funny prank on the guy across the row. He was sleeping with his mouth open, and I was eating carrots. So Ashley was all, "Dude, you should so stick a carrot in his mouth!" So I did. It was hilarious because he started sucking on it! I was busting up. We got it on video, but I can't figure out how to post videos on my blog. If anyone knows, please leave a comment telling me how! Or if you don't know, but you really want to see it, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll email it to ya. It's hilarious!



This is me and my mommy! I love her!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, I'm so glad you had fun! That's hilarious about the carrot thing!! I'd love to see it...I bet I'll be busting up! My email address is monalisa652@gmail.com. Thanks friend!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is too funny. any famous character doing this embarrassing act? i'd like to see it sometime...

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home