Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rest of the Band Tour Pics


This is Matt Zajac. He found this jumpsuit in the bathroom at the back of the bus and he wore it all the time. He's so wierd.



This is the wheel of the bus. We got off the bus, and this had formed on the wheel. It's black slushy stuff. Pretty cool.



Joel Stevens drew this picture of James Knies (That's James standing next to it.) Prety good if you ask me!



This is a whole bunch of us at Estes Park. We had just climbed that rock face. I'm one of the ones leaning on a tree.


This is me and James. We rode together that day. He's an interesting character. He was an MK, so that explains alot. (Just kidding, James!) LOL.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does, or I guess did, Matt have a brother at BJ? The last name sounds too familiar...but maybe I'm just weird!!:)

11:00 PM  
Blogger ScreaminPeep said...

Yeah, his brother's name is Andrew. Andrew's here now.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool! Are you allowed to visit Xanga accounts? I have one, but if you can't, then, oh well!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home